Sunday 10 November 2013

quarter to three

That was the time that Evie woke up yesterday morning!

I was already awake so Im guessing that my "Mummy senses" were in full swing ;o)

We tried to stroke Evies back to get her to drop off again but she wasnt having any of it, so James took her downstairs and ended up playing with her and reading books with her ;o)

He ended up bringing her back up at 5.30 am and she was lying on our bed and I could see that she was falling asleep so I put her back in her cot and she fell asleep ;o)  Me & James tried to get back to sleep too.

We ended up waking her up just before 7 am so that we could go out and then she fell asleep at 10 am and slept through to 12.30 pm.

 I was getting well tired by 2 pm and had a two hour nap and left James to look after Evie again ;o)

James ended up having his nap at 5 pm and he was then up at 2 am (so he tells me).

Evie fell asleep properly at 8pm and luckily slept through until 7 am ;o)

I still have the Mark Kermode podcast to listen to to see if my e-mail was read out so will do that tomorrow before Evie waked up ;o)

No comments: