Sunday 3 November 2013

it wasnt a good Friday feeling

On Friday I woke up with a sore throat, by the end of the day I was sneezing like a goodun :o(

Because yesterday I wanted to get some food bits in town (and as well meaning as James is he is bound to get something that I didnt want) so I dosed myself up on paracetamol so that I wouldnt feel so bad...

...I did manage to treat myself to my second gingerbread latte of the year ;o)

While James popped popped out on a wild goose chase (to get some laptop memory) I really wanted to go to sleep that afternoon so I got Eve to fall asleep on the floor (her choice not mine ;o)) and when he got home I went up for a snooze for three hours (and even left James to give Evie her afternoon snack and her dinner).

I ended up just having a toasted bagel for my lunch so I neednt have gone out yesterday afterall!

Today Im still not feeling great hopefully I will feel a bit better tomorrow as we have Tumble Tots to go to.

2 comments:

niki said...

Hope you feel better soon!

chocolat lover said...

thanks Mum