Wednesday 24 September 2014

it will be good practice

This morning me & Evie are going to see a pre-school, it is one that is attached to an infant school so hopefully when she starts properly (just before she is 5) it wont be such a big deal for her ;o).

Our appointment is quite early (lol anything before 10 am is early for me)  when I was asked if the time was ok I thought to myself "its a bit early" but then I realised that I would have to get Evie ready for earlier than that when she starts going anyway.

I have got myself dressed already and will make sure that there is no messing about on Evies part (well that is the plan anyway!).

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Nursery or pre-school as they call it is good preparation for infants achool. Yes, you'll have to be there early for the register. There may be a few tears on the first day, so have your hanky ready Mum :)

chocolat lover said...

I will be ready with some tissues...