Thursday 18 September 2014

if she wont have a sleep

Yesterday after doing her make up session at Tumble Tots Evie wouldnt have her afternoon nap...

...she usually falls asleep in the buggy on our way home but yesterday she didnt...

...so I did her lunch when we got back and changed her nappy and put her down but all I could hear was her chattering away and then getting up and running up and down, so I tried getting her to go back to bed and the chattering and running about still continued.

I eventually bought her back downstairs 45 minutes later.

The Rhyme Time session at Chelmsford Central library gets really busy (especially as they cut the number of sessions from five a week down to three last year).

As Evie still has a cold I decided not to go today but I did see that the Springfield Library also do a baby & toddler session on Thursday afternoons, so if Evie doesnt want to have her nap today we shall go to that to see if it is any better than the other one ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

She must be feeling alright to be so hyperactive :)

chocolat lover said...

she has certainly kicked her cold quickly ;o)