Monday 29 December 2014

a good christmas

On Christmas Eve after we put Evie to bed I took her presents downstairs to put next to the Christmas tree ;o)

On Christmas morning Evie woke up at 7ish and when we came downstairs I told Evie that she would have to see if Santa had been...

...I wemt into the kitchen to do some toast and I heard a little voice shout "hes been" ;o)

She was very good and waited for us to tell her that she could open her presents and wanted to play with every present so opening them took a long time ;o)

Her favourite present has to be her toy cash register and she calls me "customer" and I call her "check out girl" ;o)

5 comments:

Eileen H said...

Aww that's lovely!
That made me laugh out loud, customer and check out girl :)

The Captain said...

Cherish these times, I miss them so much. My girls may be with us on Christmas morning but the magic is about the same as writing a cheque (ok not that bad). I'm glad you all had a good Christmas.

Unknown said...

How sweet!

chamonix44 said...

How lovely Amber. Did you leave out a mince pie or a cookie for Santa and a drink, and a carrot for Rudolph? Did you also hang Santa's magic key outside?

chocolat lover said...

thanks Katy ;o)

Mum - Evie was too tired in the end on Christmas Eve...

...we were all ready to do it though ;o)