Thursday 1 January 2015

another new year

I know that I say it every year, but I cant believe that its new year already!

We (or rather I) have had quite a lot going on in the last 12 months....

you will have to bear with me as I will be going back through the months to see what the high or low points were ;o)

In January Evie had gastro entoritis and started having swimming lessons and I was told that I would need to have a hernia repair

In February I had a dent in my thigh and then was told that it was just loss of fatty tissue ;o)

March & April werent very interesting

In May we had my birthday

In June I had my hernia repair, went to the three foot people festival, Evie got a big girl bed and I started knitting my epic scarf (which I still havent finished yet)

In July Evie got her glasses and went to the dentist for the very first time.

In August I got a photo published in a Chinese textbook, and went into a church without the spire hitting me in the neck (long story short a lady I used to work with (who was a Sunday school teacher) told me that if I went into a church the spire would fall off and hit me in the neck).

In September we had our first family holiday in Spain and Evie took her very first photo on my phone ;o).

In October Evie drew on the landing wall.

In November Evie started pre-school and our oven nearly exploded.

And in December Evie went to her first ever pantomime, turned three and had her first ever school christmas party.

And now for 12 months of Evie

January


February


March


April


May


June


July


August


September


October


.November


December


happy new year everyone ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

I like seeing how Evie has grown over the year. Time passes by so quickly. Happy New Year to you, James and Evie :)

chocolat lover said...

it certainly does ;o)