Thursday 4 December 2014

all is right again

Yesterday Evie was eating her lunch after we came back from pre-school (she was well enough to go in the end) incidentally Evie was happier about going yesterday when I told her that monkey was going too.

They told me that she still got a bit upset but it seems that she was a bit better yesterday so we will take monkey with her tomorrow too ;o)

Anyway as I was saying Evie was eating her lunch and I saw the postman at the door so I went to look to see what was there - thanks Eileen for the cards ;o) and in there was something from Sky so I opened the envelope and in there was our new sky viewing card so I checked that it was working by putting on Peppa Pig for Evie and so all was well again ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

That's good, Evie's OK and you got your Sky card. Glad you got your cards from me OK too :)

chocolat lover said...

thanks they were a nice surprise ;o)