Wednesday 30 March 2016

decorate your own egg

In Sainsburys the other week I bought Evie a Decorate your own egg...

...on Easter Sunday I got Evie to chose which egg she wanted (she chose her buttons egg) then later in the afternoon I heard a bang coming from the stairs and Evie had thrown her "decorate your own egg" down the stairs (as she didnt want to carry it)

No I dont know where she got that habit from ;o) *coughs* ;o)

Anyway yesterday we decided to do decorate the egg.

I got a table ready with newspaper (in case any of the icing went astray) and opened the egg and sure enough it was slightly broken (but not enough to ruin decorating the egg).

Evie squeezing the icing on

and from the side

i managed to capture it dripping out

I tried to do a smily face


evie holding the egg 

the finished masterpiece

the hole from when it got thrown down the stairs

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Oh dear that is a big hole, still, all the chocolate was there to eat :)

chocolat lover said...

exactly :)

Im always saying that it will get eaten anyway :)