Thursday 3 March 2016

Evie hasnt been given her voucher yet

Today is World Book Day and unlike last year her pre school has got the tokens and packs to give out and looking at the website it does say that the tokens are valid until 27th March so at least she wont miss out.

Today we will be going into town so I shall pop into Waterstones and buy Evie the 2 pre school books that are available and I will use her voucher to get a KS1 for her for next year (if they are still in store on Sunday).

Last year the bloke serving in the shop actually gave me the vouchers for the books so I didnt have to pay for them ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

I've just had a quick look at your link and that's great to get books for a pound. Sorry, I don't know what a KS1 is!

chocolat lover said...

KS1 is year 1 in infant school (I think)