Tuesday 15 March 2016

Evie confusion

Yesterday at the end of Tumble Tots they were doing the birthdays and they asked Evie to stand up...

...so my Evie stood up and one of the ladies asked her if it was her birthday and she said "yes" so they gave her a card and a sticker,  I was just about to shout "its the wrong Evie" when the lady running it said that it was the wrong one.

So they asked Evie for the card and sticker back (why they couldnt have written a new card and got out another sticker is beyond me).

when Evie came running back I could see that she was upset,,,

...so on our way home we went via Asda and Evie chose a card to replace the one that they wanted back.

the replacement card that Evie chose
While we were in there I treated myself to a marmite Easter egg ;o) and Evie chose a milkybar barnyard egg and we treated James to a lion egg to get the 3 for £10 offer ;o)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Aww that does seem mean to take the card off her :(
I think Evie is trying to tell you something with the replacement card LOL

I've never ever heard of a Marmite Easter egg and I used to sell Easter eggs for a living :)

chocolat lover said...

I thought that was mean of them too...

...I think it was more the cake that she liked it for ;o)

I couldnt resist the marmite egg when I saw it (I think its just a gimmick for this year) - hopefully it will be well enough liked that they do them other years too.

chamonix44 said...

Oh My!I would love a Marmite Egg! Or any egg come to think of it. But we just can't get them here. Well Aldi sell a sort of medium sized egg, the same one every single year and the chocolate tastes awful. We can only buy tiny eggs in bags and the cost is far too high so Marco won't buy them! I do so miss Cadbury's Creme Eggs and large Cadbury's eggs and now the Marmite egg! Another sad Easter here haha! I might even have to make myself a cake, but it won't be an Easter cake, as such, as I just can't get the ingredients. It will be a Victoria Sandwich!
Sorry they were so insensitive as to take the card back off Evie when they had, in fact, given it to her.

The Captain said...

They've had Marmite eggs for last few years. I like Marmite but not keen on the chocolate.