Monday 16 May 2016

buttons

Yesterday I decided to get Evie practicing doing up buttons as despite me getting as many buttonless things as I can, the polo shirts that I have bought her do have buttons (albeit only three).

So yesterday morning (before breakfast) and before the tv went on I got her cardigan and showed her how to do up a button, I then undid it and got her to do it.

She got a huge cheer and a high five with every button she did up :)

I even managed to get her to do four because shes four (something she always says to me if she wants something).

James then tried to get her to do up the buttons on her cardigan when we went out but she wasnt interested by then!

2 comments:

The Captain said...

I still struggle with buttons and I'm 45!

chocolat lover said...

they can be tricky :)