Sunday 8 May 2016

dribbling and croquet

On Thursday me & Evie had a picnic in the garden...

So after I had sorted our lunch and got the bits that we would need from the garage it was ready to go into the back garden :)

Evie showed me how she had learned to dribble at pre-school


she pushed Lilly Rabbit in the toy buggy


and we played croquet


LOL it goes in easier if you push it :)

On Friday I got a letter from Evies new school with details of the process of starting school...

...including story time and singing and a school dinner experience for me & Evie :)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful picnic and the weather was more than kind :)

I hope your school dinner experience is a good one. The very words make me shudder, but that was a long, long time ago :)

chocolat lover said...

the weather was lovely...

...my last school dinner was a long time ago too!

I think that they have improved since then :)