Tuesday 3 May 2016

night time sobs

Yesterday I woke up to hear Evie crying, so I went into her room and she was sobbing so I rubbed her back and told her that she was having a bad dream and she went back to sleep.

When she woke up a couple of hours later I asked her about her dream...

...and she said that Mummy & Daddy had left her!

So I asked her where we had left her? And she said in Sainsburys.

(Whenever we are in any shop/mall we always point out the security guards to Evie so that if she gets lost she can always go to them and they can ring the numbers on her tag.)

So I asked her if she went to the security guard and she said yes and I then asked her if he gave her anything to eat while they were waiting for us and she said that he gave her some sweeties and I asked her if she had anything to drink and she said some smoothie.

We did come back for her in her dream which was good :)

5 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

You have a huge heart :)

chocolat lover said...

thanks :)

Eileen H said...

Awww bless her. Hopefully there'll be no more bad dreams!

The Captain said...

At least the dream had a happy ending.

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - she hasnt had any more bad dreams luckily...

Kirt - yes we were pleased that there was a happy ending to the dream :)