Thursday 5 May 2016

finally the nice weather

Yesterday the weather was nice enough that I put some sun cream on Evie :o)

Yesterday after pre school she said that she would like to have a picnic in the garden, I told her that it was too late to have one then but we can have one tomorrow (being today).

So after I have sorted out the laundry I will get us ready...

Evie has already decided that she wants a fruit salad (not containing fruit though) and a hopscotch egg :o)

And she wants to sit in her Minnie mouse tent :o)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

Enjoy your picnic. Definitely make the most of this nice weather while it lasts :-)
Just thinking, can you still buy fruit salad sweets? They'd be a surprise for Evie LOL

The Captain said...

Can't believe it was snowing last week.

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - I think you can - I will look out for some :)

Kirt - I know, what a change...