Tuesday 24 May 2016

step one

Tomorrow we have our first induction meeting with Evies new school...

...I have written down a few questions to ask tomorrow relating to games & swimming.

The games one is to do with track suits (as in the uniform list they say it is optional) and I want to know if they will be having games outside in the winter.

I also want to know if we will be told what days she has games so I can make sure she is wearing trousers as I am not sure how she is going to cope with tights in the winter.

And swimming wise I want to know what age they start swimming lessons so I know if its worth paying out for a swimming cap yet.

LOL when I mentioned the tracksuit question to James he said "but we havent seen any kids walking home in tracksuits when we have gone to pick Evie up" not realising that they get changed back into their school uniform first :).

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

I'd imagine you'd be given you a daily timetable so you'd know which days to send games kit. Sensible questions for you to ask tomorrow.

The Captain said...

It's always a good idea to jot down the questions you want to ask. It's never good coming away thinking of the questions you should have asked.