Friday 6 August 2010

Im angry

I was just walking back from buying my lunch of half a lamb sandwich (my regular Friday treat), and there was a lady (who can only be best described as morbidly obese), walking with a friend towards me...

...needless to say she was having trouble walking.

There were these three jackasses in front of me and I could see that they were laughing about something as I was walking up behind them, then I noticed that one of them was taking the mickey out of the lady!

As someone who has previously been obese I was very angry, and almost said something to them but wussed out :o(

7 comments:

Kelly said...

ugh. boys.

I can pretty much gather what happened, but could I get a translation on "taking the mickey out of the lady", please?

chocolat lover said...

sorry Kelly - Im using English slang again!

He was making fun out of the way she was walking

Kelly said...

it that a direct translation? or does it just mean 'making fun of'?

yes, you'll have to watch the slang and at least provide a translation...since you have a worldwide readership ;)

chocolat lover said...

its making fun/being funny in a nasty way

I normally try to add a link - but the fact that I didnt shows just how annoyed I was at the time!

Ive calmed down now anyway ;o)

Al said...

Clearly there are some people with so little going on their lives that they have to make fun of others.

chocolat lover said...

Al - youve hit the nail on the head there...

Al said...

Makes a change, normally my thumb gets in the way. :-)