Thursday 20 September 2018

cutting and sticking and fire drill

Yesterday while helping in class I was cutting out photos of the kids doing number place values :)

I had to glue a photo into every childs maths book and then cut out the remaining photos too to be put around the classroom :)

There was also a fire drill too and Evie held my hand when we were walking onto the school field :)

This morning I have meet the teacher at Evies school - tehy tell us what things they will be learning and stuff like that :)

Its at 9 this morning so I will rush back after for the engineer!


3 comments:

Eileen H said...

School lessons sound like fun. I remember having to recite the times tables, not fun :) I hope you get back in plenty of time for the gas engineer.

The Captain said...

Fire drills as an adult are a task in themselves. If adults know it's a drill they aren't motivated.

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - school lessons are a lot more fun now :)

Kirt - or they use it as an excuse for an extra fag break!