Sunday 22 May 2011

naero aero

I am always on the lookout for new mid morning snacks to take with me to work...

The other week I saw some Aero biscuits as they are only 99 calories each one I decided to buy a packet.

This morning after having a couple of clementines I was still feeling peckish, so I thought to myself that I would try one of those aero biscuits...

I opened the packet and removed one and was struck by how small the chocolate bar was (then I remembered that it is only 99 calories) so I opened it up and bit into it (I managed to eek it out into 3 very small bites) and every teeny mouthful did have biscuit bits in. James would have shoved it in in one foul swoop ;o)

I am glad that I product tested it first as I would have been very disappointed had I had one as one of my mid morning snacks.

I am now saving them to have with my evening cup of tea instead ;o)

5 comments:

Lot-O-Choc said...

Ive seen these dotting about the shops! So theyre definately not for a satisfying bite then? With 99 calories i bet its like a twig hehe.

Al said...

I noticed they look pretty small in the adverts, and they normally make things look bigger than they actually are there. I can only imagine how small they actually are.

Have you seen/tried those new Twix cake bar things? They're pretty small too, but they were only £1 for six so I wasn't really too bothered. I don't know what the full price will end up being though.

Umbongo said...

In the advert, I was wondering why they didn't get little people or children to do the acting... that way the bar wouldn't look so tiny!!! I mean, if you want micro snacks, get a bag of gummy bears.

Factum alert... at a hotel in Germany, on the pillow the staff always left a teenie-tiny pack of gummy bears - because Mister Haribo was a local hero. Anyways, the following morning, one of our party was complaining that he couldn't get the ear-plug out of his ear. It was all gummy, apparently.

chocolat lover said...

Natalie - they definitely arent satisfying...

Al - I will have to look out for those Twix cakes...

Andy - what a way for a poor gummy bear to go ;o)

Al said...

They're in Tesco now for £1 for a pack of six as an introductory price, if that helps. The full price is £1.49 apparently.