Sunday 14 March 2010

I blame it on the bacon sandwich

I have to admit last weekend I had the munchies, and ended up scoffing a whole 150 gram bag of chocolate covered espresso beans from Holland & Barrett, they were really nice, and THEN had a big bag of crisps too.

I went and did the big shop as normal this morning and it was busier than normal because of it being Mothers Day, it wasnt Christmas busy but busier none the less.

I thought that Starbucks would be busier today too with people treating their Mums to a nice skinny cappuccino. Perhaps that could be a marketing ploy for them next year...

...I can see it now "we asked 100 Mums what they would REALLY like for Mothers Day from their useless offspring and 87.2% said all they wanted was a venti skinny latte" ;o).

I really am wasted ;o)

I weighed myself this morning and put on 2lbs, I shall blame it on eating those yummies! Were they worth it?

That is a big fat YES ;o)

4 comments:

Al said...

Well of course they were worth it, they would be totally pointless otherwise wouldn't they!

It always amazes me how busy places like Sainsbury's are on days like Mother's Day. I mean I get the people buying the last minute card and cheap bunch of flowers but surely that wouldn't make the place that much busier. The only conclusion I can come to is that some people think that Sainsbury's is a good place to take Mum on Mother's Day. :-S

chocolat lover said...

I can totally see some Mums out there thinking a day out to Sainsburys is a nice day out!

Al said...

Like the ones who normally shop in Asda? :-)

chocolat lover said...

LOL ;o)