Sunday 28 March 2010

but they dont do a marmite cereal

This is what James response was when I told him I couldnt find the Marmite Cereal Bars in Sainsburys last week, he even went so far as to say that he thought the advert was a spoof.

Ha ha James I bought some yesterday in Tesco ;o) I havent tried them yet though.

Because the weather has just started getting nicer I have decided to (once a week) go out and take some photos around where I work...


...so on Friday I went off to Trinity Square Gardens in Tower Hill, next week I will try and do some more pictures of the Tower of London.

On my way back to work I found another nice place to buy my lunch from ;o).


Talking of lunches, I had two this week for my bosses birthday (theyre birthdays are six days apart), the first was at Corney & Barrow and the second was at The Lamb.

My Chocolate Tasting club egg arrived earlier this week too, so I have semi hidden it on top of my wardrobe ;o)


Im so glad that I only have a four day week this week, but short weeks always seem longer for some reason :o(.

I also burnt myself on Friday morning from refilling the kettle after making a cup of tea :o(


3 comments:

Al said...

Now why on Earth would you go and buy something related to Marmite? Unless you did it just to prove a point with James, in which case I can understand it!

Three day week for myself next week although it could have been arranged more conveniently. I'm working Monday, Tuesday and Saturday. Would rather have done the first three days and had the rest of the week off (plus the following Monday of course) but what can you do. Shorter weeks always seem longer though, I agree. I suspect this is mostly down to the anticipation of the time off you're looking forward to.

Has your egg made it to this point without being nibbled?

Kelly said...

Yikes, burns are not pleasant but I do love that photo and the guy walking through it, as well ;)

Enjoy your week and your egg :)

chocolat lover said...

Al, I was after the marmite cereal bars after seeing an advert in the paper, proving a point with James was just an added bonus ;o).

Glad that you have a shorter week too.

Yes the egg is still in tact (for now anyway) ;o).

Thanks Kelly, Im glad my pain makes good art ;o)

Thanks will do...

...you too ;o)