Tuesday 23 March 2010

False pretenses

I finally got around to watching The Jeremy Kyle Show last night, and it was a complete letdown...

...not only did the cast of Coronation Street not appear in the show until 27 minutes in, they were then only on for 18 minutes. I feel that they could have written the show so much better...

...I mean they could have had Audrey come on and smack her 2 grandkids around the head whilst being pulled away by the security guards ;o).

Needless to say I will NOT becoming a Jeremy Kyle convert, and from watching the show it seems that the premise of it is taking a lie detector test, it would be quite funny if it showed the guests being tested ;o)

3 comments:

Al said...

Maybe this is why there was no advertising on ITV for it? Perhaps they saw it and thought it wasn't worth bothering about.

Had it been done well then no doubt they would have been advertising it in the break in Coronation Street or something.

Eileen H said...

I think he should change his name to Jeremy Vile!

chocolat lover said...

Al I think your spot on there...

SW LOL thats a much better name for him ;o)