Thursday 18 March 2010

Wanting to pig out...

Yesterday was really hard, when I say really hard I mean REALLY hard!

Basically I have a packet of Cadburys Caramel biscuits in my drawer, and it took all of my willpower not to eat them. So what stopped me eating them?

It was the thought of the
cruise, and I dont want to be fat before I get on there :o(

And yes I know that just eating one packet of biscuits isnt going to make me fat, but I know that once I started eating nice things then I wont be able to stop myself!

It is super scary the hold that chocolate has on me.

And I am pleased to stay that for the moment the packet of biscuits is still unopened!

I wasnt stressed or anything I just had a craving for those chocolate biscuits.

Something for you
Coronation Street fans, to celebrate the 1000th episode of The Jeremy Kyle Show, Tina, David & Nick are on there playing their characters. I have sky+ the show ;o).

I am really surprised that ITV havent advertised the show...

3 comments:

Al said...

That guy who plays David gets on my nerves, but then so does Jeremy Kyle so that's definitely one to miss for me!

As for the biscuits, good for you for not giving in. Maybe you should have one to celebrate! :-)

Kelly said...

Don't listen to Al ;)

Great job on the willpower. You are very strong...I cannot do things like that, so I don't buy stuff unless I can 'afford' to eat it.

chocolat lover said...

Al I cant stand Jeremy Kyle either - but it will be funny to watch the corrie actors playing their parts ;o)

The biscuits are only 70 calories each so I can "afford" to have one.

Kelly my problem is that I see something nice and want to try it -inevitably they then go stale before I have eaten them all (those mini chocolate cupcakes are a prime example) :o(.