Sunday 2 May 2010

too rainy to write

Its a typical bank holiday weekend...

...rainy :o(

We hadnt decided about what to do tomorrow yet, hopefully we can do something fun.

A new series started on Channel 4 last week Iron Chef UK, we were both excited as we love the US version, and in typical UK style they have (seemingly) ruined it. 

Instead of the (successful) one chef vs one challenger - we have one chef vs four challengers (the Iron chef cooks four dishes and each challenger cooks one each)- but it does go on for the whole week, and I guess that I should really watch more than two minutes of the show before passing judgement ;o).

2 comments:

Al said...

No, snap judgements are usually best! I find that they turn out to be correct about 50% of the time...

What is it with us anyway, we take a perfectly successful format and then we fiddle with it. Has nobody told these people that "If it aint broke.."

Hope you find something interesting to do tomorrow. I know I have to go to Tesco to get some cat biscuits but beyond that I don't know what I'm doing either.

chocolat lover said...

Having watched the rest of the show it was diar, only leaving it in the tv guide as a "only if nothing else on" programme!