Tuesday 5 July 2011

leaving at 4

Yesterday was my first day of leaving at 4pm.

I got to Liverpool Street Station at 4.12, just in time to catch the 4.17.

I found which platform the train was leaving from and sat in the first carriage as the train was mighty close to departing. I sat in a two seater (by myself!) and started relaxing just as a load of German foreign exchange students got on - all yakking very loudly in German.

I knew that they had something to do with my old school and sure enough they all got off at Ingatestone.

I was very tempted to yell out auf weidersehn ;o)

3 comments:

Al said...

If you can make that same train every day it would be great as it seems to be pretty much ideal for you. Arrive at the station, board the train and leave all without any waiting around.

chocolat lover said...

I managed to get that same train again yesterday...

...and it was bliss ;o)

Al said...

Long may it continue, until NXEA screw up again.

Oh well, you can enjoy it for another day or two! :)