Sunday 31 July 2011

maternity shopping time

A few weeks ago I bought a couple of pairs of trousers for work (2 sizes too big) as I didnt want to buy anything maternity until I was errrrrr more pregnant.

Anyhow the trousers that I bought are now getting tight so I thought rather than buying bigger trousers I would just buy some maternity ones.

The only local shop to buy anything like this from is Mothercare so I went in there yesterday morning, found the maternity clothes (made them unlock the changing room) and bought these trousers these jeans and I couldnt resist this t-shirt ;o)

I even ended up joining my very first Mother & Baby club ;o)

2 comments:

Al said...

Funny how kids start costing you money even before they are born! :)

chocolat lover said...

its the start of things to come...