Wednesday 31 August 2011

hiccuping on the train

I have had two short days to go with my short week ;o)

Yesterday afternoon was having my completing scan after littlun was being particularly stubborn ;o)

And this morning was seeing the consultant.

The scan went really well although the sonographer found three fibroids the biggest of which is five centimetres - five centimetres is frikking huge!  Luckily they are not in a dodgy place so all should be well ;o)

The consultants appointment went well too (James got to hear the babys heartbeat ;o)) she explained to us about the fibroids in more detail and is referring me to see a Cardiologist (LOL I was hoping to be seen there and then) oh well at least that means another short day ;o)

The train was just pulling into Liverpool Street and I started hiccuping the lady sitting opposite me on the train was laughing at me ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

You are being looked after very well indeed. Hopefully everything is going to be fine.

There is never a good time or place to have hiccups :)

chocolat lover said...

I do feel well looked after ;o)

The funniest time I had hiccups was when I was on the phone to a broker - and everything I asked him he replied with "only if you can do another hiccup" ;o)