Sunday 8 January 2012

not as bad as I thought

I thought that I had loads of midwife appointments while I was pregnant but managed to keep on top of all of the dates thanks to having ms outlook at work...

And as I am not at work at the moment and dont have outlook I have had to buy a proper diary...

...I have never had a need for a diary previous to this, so its another whole new experience...

...LOL I almost feel bad (with almost being the operative word) at scoffing at my Mum when she said "I will have to check my diary" if I would be speaking to her about meeting up ;o).

Part of booking me in for my C-section involved me getting weighed (I am  pleased to say that I weighed slightly less than way back when I originally started dieting)...

I decided to weigh myself today and have to admit that I was fully expecting the worst what with just having Christmas and the like, and I am pleased to say that I only have two stone (28 pounds to my US friends) to get back to how much I weighed before getting pregnant and three and a half stone (49 pounds) to get back down to my lowest weight ;o)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

I buy a his and hers calendar for the kitchen to write our appointments on.
I only used a diary for work stuff and have no use for one now:)

I'm sure you'll soon lose the extra weight. I like the way you say only two stone :)

Al said...

That's not half bad, I'm sure you'll manage to get rid of that extra before too long.

I've also had cause to buy a diary for the first time this year. Previously I could get by with the calendar on my phone but that's not much use for the type of forward planning I now need. I still keep it all on the phone as well, so I can check without actually having to check my diary!

chocolat lover said...

By saying that its only 2 stone its better (in my mind anyway) than saying OMG I have 2 stone to lose...

...it will still be a task!

LOL I just have to remember to look in my diary every week now ;o)