Tuesday 17 January 2012

Did I just look fat then?

We were in the supermarket on Sunday doing our shop...

...I had just got the handheld scanner and put it on the child seat on the trolley when one of the other regular Sunday morning shoppers came upto me to ask if Evie was my baby and then said that she didnt even realize I was pregnant!

She did say that Evie looks cute ;o)

I am guessing that I either looked really fat or that she is a person who doesnt notice someones appearance.  Hopefully it was the latter ;o)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Some people just don't notice!
She noticed how cute Evie is and that's what matters:)

Al said...

Well, at least she didn't say that you still looked pregnant!

Anonymous said...

Evie is cute. Now you will notice strangers come up and look at your baby. They even want to hold it. It used to creep my out when a stranger comes up and asks to hold your baby. I alway said no.

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - very true ;o)

Connie - I wouldnt allow a complete stranger to hold her either.