Sunday 1 January 2012

new year and a whole load of new sh1t

Blimey its 2012 already...

...if anyone told me at the beginning of last year that I would have had a baby by today I would have thought that they were joking ;o).

We were in Starbucks today and shock horror the disabled toilet (with the baby changing facilities) was locked (as the toilet was not working) so I became one of those annoying Mothers (you know the ones who make demands for the rights of their offspring) and asked them if they could unlock it for me so I could use the changing mat ;o).

LOL I didnt feel bad as they do know us in there and we did bring them in a bag of basics chocolates & toffees ;o).  They opened it up for me and when I was finished I let them know so that they could lock it up again!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A new year and a totally changed life. Happy New Year.

Kelly said...

Funny how quickly life changes, yeah? Good for you, standing up for your rights! Being a mom adds a layer of personality to a woman...I'm sure you're figuring that out. Happy new year!

Eileen H said...

Your life will never be the same again:)
Offering chocolates for favours sounds like bribery to me :)

Happy New Year:-)

chocolat lover said...

thanks Connie ;o)

Kelly - I love the idea of being a Mum adding another layer to my personality ;o)

Eileen - I had already given them the chocolates before I realised that the toilet was out of order!

Al said...

If they hadn't unlocked it for you, would you have demanded your chocolates back? :)

chocolat lover said...

Al - I would have been very noisy and would have changed her on one of the tables whilst trying to "smear" the contents ;o)