Sunday 15 October 2017

dig into gap

After Evie got all of her spellings right the other week I thought that we were on a roll :).

So on Friday when I picked Evie up I looked in her bag and found the new list of words and at the bottom I saw that she had got seven right...

...all week we were already practicing the word dig, as that was the only word that she seemed to have trouble with.

She was still getting dig wrong together with into (her longest word so far) and gap.

She doesnt seem to have troubles with this weeks words (there are a few two letter words), so we will keep practicing as well as with sit too.

5 comments:

Eileen H said...

You know what they say, practice makes perfect. She'll get there :)

Jules said...

I wouldn't worry. She'll get the hang of it in the end. I'm more concerned about the 'maths pack' we got sent home last week! X

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - yes it does - she will be a spelling wizard :)

Jules - you will have to blog about it :)

The Captain said...

I'm sure pretty soon she'll be takling the Times crossword. It all comes together in the end. My daughter's scientific knowledge astounds me sometimes.

chocolat lover said...

Kirt - she would probably be better than me anyway already :)