Wednesday 24 July 2013

another three missed messages

After being chuffed with myself thinking that I had fixed the text message problem on my phone, James told me that I had missed another three text messages.

So I went into the Three shop and pulled out my phone and explained everything that I had done to fix the message problem.

The bloke then starts doing things on my phone and says that it is a bandwidth problem and that he has improved it to 4G, and that changing the bandwidth will help but wont stop the problems.

He then asks where I live so I tell him and he says that he lives quite near me (and I am thinking to myself what has this got to do with my phone) and then he says that they are updating the mobile phone masts and so as not to take them out completely they are restricting the bandwidth which is screwing (my terminology) with the text messages and that he is having the same problems as me.

He also said that this will be going on until November!

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

How annoying for you! I bet you don't get a refund of your monthly contract fee!

chocolat lover said...

no I doubt that I will too...