Sunday 21 July 2013

busy Friday

On Friday me & Evie had a busy day...

...first of all I had a dental checkup...

...my teeth were really good again and when it came to paying for my appointment the dentist asked me if I wanted my next check up in 6 or 12 months so I opted for 12 months ;o)

So we rushed home and I gave Evie her lunch before we had to get ready to go around to a friends house...

...she was hosting a garden party for us Mums with the kids and she also laid on an afternoon tea ;o)




Evie had a great time and cried when it was time to leave!

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

I'm glad you're continuing with your dental checkups. Even NHS treatment is dear. A 12 months gap seems alright if you have no problems.
I don't have to pay for checkups now I'm 60, but he sends me to the hygienist for a polish which is private and costs £25...I cancelled last time!

Looks like Evie had a fantastic time at the garden party, must have been lovely in this nice weather :-)

chocolat lover said...

Im not surprised that you cancelled the hygenist appt...

...Evie really enjoyed herself ;o)