Wednesday 31 July 2013

Evies first library book

On Monday we went into the library (Gymbabes isnt on now until September) to get Evie weighed.

I took her to the Doctors surgery in June (when Evie was 18 months old) to get her weighed only to be told that they didnt have the health visitors there anymore, and that they were  now at the library!

While we were in there I decided that we should get Evie out a book (using James library card ;o)).

We decided on The Dudgeon is Coming ;o)



We shall go back to the library today and will get Evie another book to read ;o)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Evie does look all grown up sat there reading her library book.
It's a great idea to start her young with books, she'll grow up loving them.
I still prefer to read a proper book rather than reading ebooks. My dry eyes really bother me if I spend too long on my ipad!

chocolat lover said...

I dont think that Evie would like e-books either ;o)

Kelly said...

What a big book for such a big girl!

chocolat lover said...

size is everything to Evie ;o)