Sunday 8 December 2013

which sausage do I choose

After the sausage lady stopped selling sausages I have had to make do with supermaket sausages (they are ok but I would rather support a small local business).

A week ago I saw a sign for venison chili sausages so I bought a packet of 4 of them and they were nice...

...so on Friday I bought some more and also saw that they had some wild boar sausages (I do hope its not just an angry pig with an inferiority complex! ;o)).



They are taking orders for Christmas so I shall try the wild boar ones before making my choice ;o)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

Hahaaha at your wild boar joke!
I'm afraid we're off sausages after eating some off sausages if you know what I mean :-)

chocolat lover said...

oh yes I remember you having some bad bangers...

The Captain said...

You can't beat proper butchers sausages, beats supermarket efforts any day of the week.