Wednesday 11 December 2013

ears, hearing, feet not grown feet not grown

Not only has Evie got her Dads ears but she also has his supersonic hearing too (okay it may not be supersonic but he can hear things that I cant hear)...

...whenever we hear a police car siren I tell Evie its because someone has been naughty!  We were walking into town yesterday and Evie started saying naughty repeatedly and what must have been a couple of minutes later I heard the siren too (whatever it was didnt come past us so I couldnt point it out to Evie).

I took Evie yesterday to get her feet measured as we got her last pair of shoes 3 months ago...

...the assistant measured her and her feet are still the same size and the same width (and I saw some really nice ankle boots that I liked for her too :o().

I asked when I should bring her in again and the lady said to come back in a couple of weeks (as she made have had a growth spurt in that time).

Perhaps we can get the ankle boots next time ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

That is good hearing! You might find she has selective hearing as she gets older like when you ask her to tidy her room :-)
Children do tend to grow in spurts, good that you keep checking.

chocolat lover said...

her hearing is selective already...

...if I tell her not to do something sometimes she will carry on doing it anyway!