Tuesday 23 June 2015

another cold

The other day Evie was more whingey about things, so I knew that she would be coming down with something.

Yesterday she woke up with a cold (as she was and is still in good spirits) I took her to Tumble Tots and apart from a snotty sneeze when we got there she was ok ;o)

Last night (as she has a cough) we put her vapouriser on she was still coughing a bit but managed to sleep until 7am ;o)  She has been waking up from 5.15am onwards with the mornings being really light at the moment.

I have checked the weather and both today and Thursday (at the moment) are supposed to be dry.  As I have something to get in town I think that we will go into town this morning.

My weather app also says that next week (when the 3 foot people festival is on) its going to be light showers :o(.

Hopefully the weather will be ok on the day that we are going.

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Typical with the weather :-(
Let's hope the forecasters have got it wrong.

chocolat lover said...

its now saying that its going to be sunny ;o)