Tuesday 9 June 2015

got my money back

Yesterday at Tumble Tots the DVD guy was back...

...and he gave me back my £5 that I was owed for the dvd that couldnt be repaired.

As there were only three ladies doing Tumble Tots yesterday they did a circuit rather than stations at some point each one of us Mums seemed to be guiding our little ones into going in the right direction ;o)

Last week because of where I was sitting Evies name went onto the list right at the bottom.

So just as the end song was beginning I went upto the lady who runs Tumble Tots when it would be Evies turn and she said that Evie could be done next (thus pushing her up in the queue by four children).

I had already asked Evie which adventure she would like to do this time (as there are two left "fairground" and "under the sea") she chose "under the sea" ;o).

So once we got our sample DVD we headed home and she actually stayed awake and had her lunch before crashing out ;o).

I have watched the DVD and was laughing my head off watching Evie looking through the binoculars the wrong way around and bursting the bubbles that the man was blowing ;o)

I asked Evie this morning if she would like to watch herself on tv and she said "no".

I think that I will watch them tomorrow when she is at pre school ;o).

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Took awhile but glad you got your money back.
You can't put a price on the DVDs though, the moments they capture are priceless :)

chocolat lover said...

its good seeing how Evie is growing up in them ;o)