Thursday 18 June 2015

pre-order

On Tuesday we went into town to get Evies feet measured (they havent grown incidentally).

I was walking past Waterstones and I saw in the window that you can pre order Grey for £3.99.  I would have ordered it on Amazon but you now have to spend £10 (on books) for free delivery!

So I went in and went upto the counter and said that I would like to pre -order the book.

The bloke took my details (surname and mobile/cell phone number) and told me that I should be nice to the person standing next to him as he had been putting the stickers on the books ;o)

He said that he had read the first page so I asked if the "naughty" bits started on the first page and he said that he didnt think that there were going to be any "naughty" bits so I said that there going to be lots of disappointed women...

As I dont fancy going into town today (the book is available from today) I am going to get James to pick the book up for me.

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

I saw the advert in WHSmiths window to pre-order the book and decided not to bother. It said it's written from Christian Grey's take on things so thought it must be the same story rewritten. You'll have to let us know is it's any good :)

chocolat lover said...

will do... ;o)