Wednesday 24 June 2015

Yesterday and today

Yesterday Evie was watching TV after having her breakfast (her current favourite is chocolate spread on toast) I kept on asking her if she wanted to go to the toilet and she kept on saying "no thank you".
When we went up to get changed I noticed a bulge in her knickers - she had done a poop, as her knickers weren't too bad I washed them out.

Then we went into town and I tried a new drink in Starbucks a ;o). As we were about to leave I asked Evie if she wanted the toilet and she said " no thank you" so I said that as we had a long walk home I wanted her to try, so no sooner had I sat her down she did another poop I tried to get her to carry on sitting down to see if she wanted to do anymore but she was wriggling about too much, so I cleaned her up and we went home.

Every time I passed a toilet I would ask her if she wanted the toilet and she would say "no thank you" and she then fell asleep.

We got home and she stayed asleep and when she woke up I noticed that she had done a wee and when I got her up I saw some poop on her seat first of all I thought that it was from where I hadn't cleaned her up properly but getting her to the toilet I saw that she had done another poop!

This morning Evie got up (in a grumbly mood) and I got her to sit in the toilet while I took off her pullup napoy and we were about to come downstairs and Evie said she wanted the toilet so I asked her if she wanted to do another wee and she said she wanted to do a poop and then did one ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Toilet training takes time. Sounds like she says no thank you when she really means the opposite!

chocolat lover said...

I think that having a cold didnt help either...