Wednesday 29 July 2015

a second tumble tots session

Today we are doing our first make up session for when we go away ;o)

It will be at 1.30 this afternoon so I will make sure that Evie starts her lunch just before 12 so that we are finished in time ;o)

Yesterday I took Evie to Play in the Park it was a bit of a letdown to be honest...

I knew before going that it was mainly for kids with cycles and they did have couple of activities on that were not bike based...

There was a woman there with three different coloured hoops getting the kids to put corresponding bean bags, sensory balls etc in them which Evie did but she did get bored after a while...

There was also a plastic set up of things to walk on (a bit like balance beams but twice the thickness and were really slippery too) for little kids but was spoilt by older kids jumping on them (there parents were just standing around chatting).

There was also an area for older kids to play a rounders type game with a tennis racket/ball (it didnt have people on the bases or anything it was just hitting the ball and running around the circuit).

If it had been softer balls then I would have let Evie have a go.

I wasnt able to take any photos as I was either holding onto Evie (on the balance beams) or making sure that she didnt try to make her escape.

We popped into Asda after to look for some pjs (she wants sparkly and the sparklier the better(hhmmmm I wonder where she gets that from ;o))), I did get her these in age 4-5 (so that she can wear them next year too) ;o).

I asked Evie later what she enjoyed most and she said that it was playing on the balance beams ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

The pyjamas look fun, whoever thinks up these things :-)

Evie enjoyed herself, hopefully there will be better things to do later in the week.

chocolat lover said...

I love the fig leaf under his clothes ;o)

I might try to take her Friday afternoon I will have to see how things go ;o)