Tuesday 28 July 2015

going for a play in the park

Yesterday on our way to Tumble Tots I saw a great big bouncy castle on Chelmer Village Green, there were also other activities going on too...

...after Tumble Tots the lady running it said that "Play in the Park" would be on all week ;o)

When we came out the bouncy castle was deflated (as it was I think that Evie would have been too tired to play on it anyway).

This morning when Evie woke up I asked her if she wanted to go into town to see James at lunchtime and she said "no" so I said to her that we could go to see what the PITP was and she said "no".

Having looked at the website it says that its cycling today but we can always go and look in Asda (which is nearby) if there is nothing that Evie can do...

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Aww I love how she always says no :-) Hope there'll be something for her to play on.

chocolat lover said...

hopefully there will be ;o)

hee hee Im always really surprised if she says yes ;o)