Thursday 30 July 2015

she was the only girl

Yesterday I took Evie to her first make up session at Tumble Tots...

...I had already heard that it was a quiet class from one of the other Mums so I wasnt expecting the full 20 odd  that we normally get, and that Evie was going to be the only girl!

One of the Mums there had bought two bags of animal biscuits and she asked one of the ladies running i if she had enough and she went through her list and said that there would only by 8 children (if they all turn up) blimey it was going to be small.

We were allowed into the hall and I took Evies shoes and socks off and then she went and sat in the circle for the warm up bit.

Because there were so few kids the Mums and Dad (there was one Dad there) were asked stuff depending on how the kids answered...

..when Evie was asked what she would be doing in the summer holiday Evie said "going swimming with Daddy" and the lady said to me "I bet Daddy doesnt know that yet" and I said that "I will tell him tonight" ;o)

Because it was the last week of term there was a circuit and all the kids started in the same place, a couple of the boys were quite impatient and pushed their way past Evie or were right up behind her.

I think that for stuff like this the big groups are better (the stretchy lycra song dint work well as there were too few kids).

Still Evie enjoyed herself and especially getting the bag of chocolate biscuits after ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Boys are so rough, no manners at all :-)

Glad Evie enjoyed herself and the choccy biscuits too :-)

chocolat lover said...

the choccy biscuits were a definite highlight for her ;o)