Wednesday 28 September 2016

school birthday party invite

Yesterday I opened Evies book bag and found a red envelope in it...

...I was all excited as I knew it meant an invite :)

The invite is for T (the name could be either a girl or a boy) in my opinion, and nowadays you cant be too sure.

So I asked Evie is T a girl or a boy? Evie said shes a girl :)

So I texted T's Mum to accept and asked if she had any present suggestions?

And she said "anything, he is such a boyish boy" :)

Evie was wrong (but in her defence, I think I know who T is and he does have long hair).

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Oh dear, good job you checked :)
A boyish boy with long hair.... what a great post to start the day :)

chocolat lover said...

yes, that would have been embarrassing if would have bought him a palace pet :)