Sunday 2 October 2016

school cold

On Friday morning Evie did a few sneezes and when she was queuing to go into her classroom I noticed her wipe her nose on her sleeve...

...I did offer to blow her nose for her but she didnt want me to.

She came home at the normal time and definitely had a cold.

On Friday night she went to bed early (she wanted to go to bed after she had finished her dinner) and she woke up at about 1.30 am and had a temperature so I gave her some medicine and she went off to sleep.

She has had a cough and didnt feel upto doing her swimming lesson or tap dancing.

I think she is hoping that she "can not feel upto going to school" too tomorrow so that will be fun :)

The new John Lewis has opened in town, so I went there on Friday and bought some of my favourite bodywash although I havent tried that flavour yet :) and Hotel Chocolat has opened too :)

I weighed myself yesterday and have lost another 3 lbs, so that 10 lbs in 6 weeks :)

6 comments:

Agent 54 said...

Congrats on the weight loss. I've slimmed down some. It feels good.

chocolat lover said...

thanks Timothy :)

congrats on you slimming down too - how much have you lost?

Eileen H said...

Well done on your weight loss, that's really good! I hope Evie feels well enough for school tomorrow :)

chocolat lover said...

thanks Eileen - im sure she will be ok tomorrow :)

The Captain said...

Congratulations on the weight loss. You'll probably need to keep away from Hotel Chocolat if you want to keep the momentum! Lol!

chocolat lover said...

Kirt - very true :)