Monday 31 October 2016

all by herself

Evie got up just after me this morning, and did her usual (lying on her bed until I told her it was 7 am (breakfast time)), then at 7.20 I had to go to the loo and she told me that she wanted to get dressed downstairs, so she bought her clothes downstairs.

She then put on her polo top then her dress and next it was her tights, so I asked her if she wanted to give them a try and she said for me to do them so she then started putting them on and did it all by herself - so I have done a "wow star" for school.

her wow star
I have Evies  PE kit and bookbag by the door (I shall have to try to remember to bring down a pair of socks to put in her bag incase I forget to put her in trousers on PE day) :)

and happy birthday Eileen :)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

She deserves her WOW star. Well done Evie!
Thank you so much for your birthday wishes :)

chocolat lover said...

thats ok :)