Sunday 29 October 2017

first day

Today was my first day back at work after an almost six year break :)

I was shown all of the bits that I have to switch on and switch off again at the end of the day.

The group that I am looking after are friendly so thats good.

Next week my boss will be in again and will let me do everything so hopefully I will remember most of it :)

Tap dancing wasnt on today so James took Evie out on a daddy/Evie day to Southend :)

When they came to meet me Evie told me that she didnt miss me at all :)

Its back to school for Evie tomorrow too.

4 comments:

Jules said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed it and it went well for you. I would be really nervous returning following a long break. Go you! X

chocolat lover said...

I was a bit nervous starting a new job :)

It went well so I was pleased about that :)

Eileen H said...

I'm glad your first back at work day went well.

chocolat lover said...

it went better than I thought it would :)