Sunday 1 October 2017

cakes and advent chocolates

On Friday Evies school took part n the worlds biggest coffee morning...

..LOL I even bought a tub with me so that I could get a couple of cakes for James & Evie :)

In reception year Evie was allowed to eat her cake in her classroom but from Year 1 they make the kids wait to eat their cakes :(  Evie had chosen a butterfly cake :)

the victoria sponge was for me, Evie had the brownie and then I had the cupcake yesterday

Yesterday we were doing our grocery shopping, and in the seasonal aisle I saw that they had advent calendars, so me & Evie chose one each :)

my one

Evies one
We have got to get one for James now (although he will not be having it! :))

3 comments:

Jules said...

The cakes look delicious. You're very organised with your advent calendars. I started making one for Lily last year and seeing as I don't have any other craft projects on the go at the moment, I really should get it finished so that it's not last minute. X

Eileen H said...

The cakes do look yummy. I haven't bought the advent calendars yet but I did get some chocolate on offer in Tesco and have put it away for Christmas. Oh yes, make sure James has an advent calendar too :-)

chocolat lover said...

Jules - Im only organised so that I could bag myself something decent advent calendarwise :)

You will have to blog about the finished article once it is completed :)

Eileen - good call on buying chocolates on offer :)