Wednesday 25 October 2017

Braver than mummy

Me & evie had our dentist appointnents this morning.

Since my wusdom tooth filling i have been really careful and try to clean that tooth also.

Evue had her turn first...

...our lovely dentist was telling the nurse which teeth she has and then said that she had a chipped tooth!

She then told me that she would have to put some plaster onto it, apparently its common with baby teeth.

I asked if evie would have to ve careful about eating but said that she would be ok.

Sge told evie thst she was braver than mummy :)

It was then my turn and luckily i didnt need anything doing apart from a clean and polish but she couldnt do.it because the cimpressor is broken.

I asked evie later if it was ok when the dentus put the plaster on and she said tgat it hurt a but but was ok now.

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

At least Evie's chipped tooth will fall out to be replaced by a grown up tooth soon enough:) Those plasters they use last for ages, I have one that's been on a good while, you don't even notice it. Evie will be very proud that she's braver than mummy :)

chocolat lover said...

Yes she is proud, she told me that she is going to tell her teacher about it when she goes back to school next week :)