Friday 6 April 2018

braver than Mummy

Yesterday me & Evie had our 6 monthly dental check...

...Evie was seen first and when the dentist checked her teeth she read out the adult teeth as numbers and the baby teeth as letters :)

Evie had a couple more holes in her baby teeth so had some plaster put on them.  I will have to try and do a better job of brushing her teeth.

Evie didnt like the air blower very much that they put in her mouth but other than that she was brave :)

I just needed a clean and polish and when the dental assistant put on a shield over her face Evie asked her why she was doing it and they told Evie that she could come and watch what they were doing if she liked!

She decided to stay where she was :)

But she has told me that she will watch next time!

The dentist even told her that she was braver than Mummy and Daddy :)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

I think you're both very brave! I had an unpleasant experience with the hygienist and it felt more like torture :)

Jules said...

Lily will be having her first dentist appointment in June and I'm not looking forward to it. I think Evie was very brave. X