Monday 9 April 2018

size tens

On Friday I took Evie into town and we went to get her some new tap dancing shoes (after the others got left at the dance centre), incidentally we still avent heard anything from them as to whether they were left there or not!

I got Evie size ten shoes and when they were fitted on her they werent too big so it sounds like she would have needed new ones now anyway :)

We still have another week off of school...

On Saturday I heard that some special pokemon were in London and as Chelmsford isnt that far from London I decided (while James looked after Evie) to get the train.

I was sitting on the train and a whole group of glamorously dressed ladies got on and as one was sat next to me I asked her where they were going? She said they were doing a bottomless brunch, she said that I could join them if I liked :) I respectfully declined :)

I did really well and manged to get 27 of them :)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

I couldn't begin to imagine what a bottemless brunch was and now I've looked at your link it's almost as bad as I imagined :)
Still off school, I would have thought it would be back to normal by now as Easter has been and gone.
Well done on your Pokemon hunt :)

chocolat lover said...

The Easter holidays started on Good Friday and as its the end of term the kids get 2 weeks off.

I dont think that I will be doing a bottomless brunch anytime soon :)

Thanks the pokemon hunt was good fun :)